SpotMe Americas Invites Event Producers to Explore the Mobile Platform in Detail via Webinar Series
Live online learning series demonstrates how to inform, engage, and connect with every participant via mobile
CHICAGO, Illinois – APRIL 19, 2016 – SpotMe, creator of an innovative and transformative mobile event platform that brings true interactivity and engagement to meetings and conferences, announced a series of webinars beginning today designed to show conference organizers how to better inform, engage, and connect event participants in every role.
Over three sessions, attendees will learn how SpotMe, an unparalleled suite of mobile platform components designed to foster engagement among attendees, speakers, and organizers, can empower and enhance events with features not typically found all in one platform.
Event professionals who register for these 30-minute webinar sessions will learn the following:
- Inform – Webinar attendees will learn how to use SpotMe’s mobile event platform to deliver conference agendas, maps, and a host of other downloadable content to their attendees’ mobile devices. They’ll also get insight into SpotMe’s unique new app home page, which guides participants through an event and keeps them on the right track each day, in real-time.
- Engage –In this session, conference organizers will learn ways to use SpotMe’s platform to create a real dialogue between attendees, speakers, and organizers with live response, polling, group brainstorming, and other interactive features. SpotMe is designed to be impactful in the palm of every participant, but also has the industry’s most unique in-session engagement features that mesmerize participants in any meeting format.
- Connect – Connections are key to participants finding value in an event app. Using SpotMe’s platform, organizers can foster real-world connections between attendees by integrating private social media, roles-based messaging, one-to-one meeting requests, business card exchanges, in-app advertising and more.
“SpotMe is more than a one-dimensional app that pushes event session schedules and event information to users. SpotMe’s mobile event platform brings true interactivity and engagement to events that attendees, speakers, and organizers see as memorable and game changing,” said Helkin Berg, CEO of SpotMe Americas. “These webinars are designed to show event organizers all that the SpotMe platform can do for them across every touchpoint at their events.”
The webinars are scheduled as follows:
- Inform – April 19, May 3, May17 at 2pm
- Engage – April 20, May 4, May 18 at 2pm
- Connect – April 21, May 5, May 19 at 2pm
Attendees may choose to attend individual sessions or all three in any order.
Visit https://www.spotme.com/events-webinars/ to learn more and to register.